PKM Group is a group of companies having core business in trading, transporting and distributing fuels, lubricants, industrial fuels and LPG in Riau and Kepri area. As a partner of the biggest state-owned company in Oil and Gas business, the Group has shown its existence for more than 25 years in the business and still growing.
In line with the expansion plan of the Group, we are seeking some qualified and talented people who will fulfill the following positions:
Supervisor Finance AccountingRequirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements.
- Understanding the tax and reporting procedures
- Treasury control functions such as cashiers, petty cash, bank, collections, payments, remuneration.
- Ability to work with the system.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Honestly, Resilient, have a high loyalty and willing to work hard and be able to work in a team
Email: Kasie.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PT. PKM GROUP, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan No. 3 Seraya – BATAM