Producing top-of-the-range electrical, electronic and mechanical products such as Relays, Connectors, Switches, Motors & Drives, PLC, HMI, Sensors, Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam (SEMB) provides unparalleled opportunities for individual and team learning and growth. Together with a global framework of employee engagement and developmental programs, we are focused on making our products and energy safe, reliable and efficient through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the Most of Their Energy”.
We invite proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions in Batam. As advocates of gender balance, we encourage more women leaders to step forward and join our progressive organization.
Batam (Kepulauan Riau), Riau
- Lead a team of Operators and coordinate with Supporting functions (quality, maintenance, supply chain, engineering) to safely operate equipment, testers, jigs and assembly benches to manufacture products according to customers’ technical and quality specifications, manufacturing SOPs, and to meet daily production targets.
- Plan and ensure sufficient raw materials are available throughout the production shift cycle.
- Optimize production capacity through WIP management, production planning, effective manpower deployment, sustained uptime frequency, and accurate reporting in SAP and production systems.
- Implement 5S management principles and align to Schneider’s production system.
- Devise and carry out improvement projects to increase manufacturing efficiency.
- Motivate the team and increase deployment versatility through cross-training, knowledge sharing, talent identification, competency development, optimal deployment, and employee counseling/ discipline.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial Engineering.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experiences, preferably in an Electrical/ Electronic/ PCBA products’ manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability to train & motivate a team of operators and to work with supporting functions team.
- Candidates with extensive leadership roles in extra-curricular activities during academic years, and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concept will be advantageous.
- Proven ability to prioritize and drive outcomes.
- Customer service and quality oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Willing to work in rotating shift patterns when required.
- Must be willing to be based in Batam.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send your detailed resume in the English language (including all your achievements, knowledge and skills with reference to the responsibilities), a copy of your qualifications and recent photograph within 7 days to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview arrangements.