Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile OEMs. We currently have vacancies in our Batam operations as part of our growing and would like to invite highly motivated individual for the following position :
1. Material Analyst / Senior Material Analyst
- May support inventory control, supply chain management, material planning and scheduling.
- Develop commodity spend profiles/breaks-downs: lead time profiling, inventory positioning, and site execution to price.
- Provide detailed bill of materials analysis by site
- Perform general reporting and analysis activities for score carding of suppliers.
- Validate site pricing through implementation of a common cost review and pricing process.
- Assist in the supply chain transfer and risk management for NPI.
Specific requirement :
- Strong analytical skills and functional understanding
- Have experience to create System Flow, Business Flow, Program Flow
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming
- More than 2 years of programming experience using Microsoft .Net Technologies, such as VB, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net and SQL
- Proficient in PL SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services and performance tuning.
- Have experience to handle Business Processing or ERP system in IT field is advantage
- Good communication in English
- Degree(S1) in any major with 5 years experience in the same field for SENIOR Material Analyst
- Degree(S1) in any major for Material Analyst
- Degree (S1) in IT with/without experience will be considered as well, Diploma 3 with 3 years experience is also welcomed.
Human Resources Department
PT. Flextronics Technology Indonesia
Jalan Rambutan Lot 515, Batamindo Industrial Park, Muka Kuning, 29433
Or you may sent email to : Recruitment.HR@flextronics.com