Informasi Lowongan kepulauan Terbaru 2013
1. Legal Manager
- Deep understanding of all Indonesian law aspect
- Strong knowledge of legal related matters
- Able to liaise with government institutions
- Holding Brevet A, B & C is preferable
- Excellent knowledge in accounting operational procedures, taxation and auditing
- Well organized, self-motivated, good analytical skill, able to handled detailed matters, strong leadership, and able to work independently or under pressure
- Familiar with marketing plan and strategies
- Have a good knowledge in marketing and sales business with good communication and negotiation skill
- Exceptional leader with a passion and dedication for monitoring and coaching marketing staff / salesman
- Experience in shipping, shore & offshore management.
- Good knowledge of ISM, STCW requirement & regulations & union matters in relation to crewing.
- Well knowledge in planning & functioning sea staff of respective fleet.
- Familiar with MOM requirements.
- Strong knowledge with Indonesia labour laws, HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Have a strong administration skills
- Possess strong leadership, mature & discipline person
- Familiar with SAP or Accurate
- Capable to handling full set of accounts
- Preferable possess knowledge of taxation
- Detail oriented and strong analytical
- Familiar with accounting software and spreadsheet
- Familiar with Jamsostek and Indonesia Labour Law
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and ability to work under tight schedules
Please send your resume and recent photograph to: