PT Venturindo Jaya Batam (VJB) was established in 1993, with our main production area spanning 6,800 square metres or 68,000 square feet. We are an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company that provides a comprehensive "One-Stop" EMS solution, in preparation to fill an unmet need for the Multi-National Companies (MNC) both in Batam-Indonesia and the region. As we are located strategically in Batam, we strive to support these MNCs throughout their entire product lifecycle.
- To perform planning, coordination and control of SMT Production Process
- To ensure that production are performed effective and efficiently in accordance with company policies and target
- To improve quality, productivity and inventory of SMT Production
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical)
- Good English oral & written
- Good Leadership, communication, interpersonal & ability to interact with all level the people
- Good management (time, document, project)
- Good experience in SMT Machine, example: Yamaha, Panasert, and SMT Electronic Manufacturing
- Experience on SMT Production Manager more than 3 years or SMT Production Supervisor more than 5 years
- Show high analytical and attentive to detail
- Root cause analytic and solution on SMT issue (Machine trouble, Model Change Loss Time, etc)
- Understood ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 5S for Manufacturing Company
- Understood of solder ability, IPC Standard, ESD Control, Oven Profile Requirements.
- Can be conduct training SMT knowledge to own subordinate .
- Understood of electronic part knowledge, resistor, capacitor, transistor, diode, LED, IC, CSP and BGA
- Able to develop and Implement SMT Production Line System and comply to Quality System
- Preferable have knowledge on PANASONIC's CM Mounter and/or HITACHI's GXH Mounter
SM BUSINESS CENTRE BLOK B.
JL. YOS SUDARSO, BATU AMPAR
BATAM – INDONESIA