JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC, is a global enterprise with over 36 year history and more than 1,300 employeesoperating across 23 locations. They design, manufacture, and market world’s best-known outdoor recreationalproducts.
The Company’s award-winning innovation is fueled by a unique passion for outdoors, coupled with sophisticatedmarket research and cutting edge technology to advance a continuous pipeline of new products across four categories : Marine, Electronics, Watercraft, Outdoor Equipment and Diving. The diving leading brands SCUBAPRO and UWATEC command market-leadership positions in the state of the art and innovative diving products. The manufacturing operations Batam Indonesia, PT. Uwatec Batam is now looking for :
A. SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (SME)
B. MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (ME)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods.
- Analyze and take the proper preventive/corrective actions on non-conforming products via systematic and factual problem solving.
- Work with R&D and Product Management on products improvement.
- Plan work force and resources utilization for maximum efficiency.
- Develop and meet KPIs.
- Achieve established quality, delivery & cost for all NPIs after 3 months steady state ramp up.
- Lead the core teams in continuous improvements activities in the achievement of targets in Productivity-Quality-Cost-Delivery-Safety-Morale-Environment (PQCDSME).
- Change order preparation and documentation.
- Meet all budgetary standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
ADDITIONAL MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- To support, collaborate, advise of group of engineers in day to day activities also work as team player in dynamic and specific role in engineering team.
- Leading the development, evaluation and improvement of all manufacturing methods.
- Coordinating technicians in maintenance activities of all production equipment, machines,
- facilities as a whole in the company.
- To ensure the level of inventories readiness of necessary spare part in maintenance
- To advise as technical expert to the day to day issue in maintenance area to meet general normative requirement of each issue.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering. SME : At least 4 year experience as a Manufacturing/Production engineer or 2 years as a Senior ME.”ME : At least 2 year experience as a Manufacturing/Production engineer.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication and assembly.
- Highly hands on experience working with products (electronic and mechanical) in order to develop, improve, test and validate the processes.
- Familiar to work with electronic components/hardware design and sound function analysis.
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and able to work independently under tight schedules.
- Self- motivated, mature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate with all levels with good interpersonal skills and work in a teamwork environment.Familiar in ISO 9001: 2008
- Have experiences to handle multiple/complex production and facility equipment or machinery.
- Able to think out of the box in critical problem solving and improvement activities.